Scholarship for College Students
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay. This year’s topic is how bankruptcy helps small businesses.
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand how bankruptcy relief helps small businesses.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How to Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how bankruptcy laws help small businesses and promote economic growth. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Benson Law Firm Scholarship Contest and include this link in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how bankruptcy laws help small businesses to [email protected].
All submissions are due by August 15th of this year. The winner will be chosen and notified in August.
Terms and Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Benson Law Firm, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by Benson Law Firm and / or partner organisations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Benson Law Firm’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify Benson Law Firm in writing.